Tuesday, October 26, 2004

October 26

1. The Real Tuesday Weld - The Show Must Go On - I, Lucifer 2004
2. Polysics - I'm a Worker - Neu! 2002
3. Guided by Voices - Hey Aardvark - Static Airplane Jive 1993
4. Guided by Voices - Glow Boy Butlers - Static Airplane Jive 1993
5. Gourds - Escalade - Blood of the Ram GR-RD
6. Sahara Hotnights - Walk on the Wire - Kiss & Tell 2004
7. I Fichissimi - La Tipa Della Casa Occupata - Un Mondo Fichissimo 1995
8. Patti Smith - Stride of the Mind - Trampin' 2004
9. Clinic - Anne - Winchester Cathedral GR-OR
10. Anti-Flag - Turncoat - The Terror State 2003
11. Snatches of Pink - Ones With the Black - Send in the Clowns 1987
12. Asian Kung Fu Generation - N.G.S. - Japan For Sale vol. 4 GR-RD
13. Smoosh - It's Cold - She Like Electric GR-OR
14. Ride - Vapour Trail - OX4_The Best of 1990
15. Sarkanais Oktobris - Zvaigžņu Slimnieks - Sarkanais Oktobris 1998
16. Telepathic Butterflies - Rescue Mission - Songs from a Second Wave GR-RD
17. William Shatner - I Can't Get Behind That - Has Been GR-OR
18. The Fall - City Hobgoblins - "How I Wrote 'Elastic Man'" 7" 1980
19. Sportsguitar - Very Weird - Married, 3 Kids 1997
20. Sunny Day Real Estate - Killed by an Angel - The Rising Tide 2000
21. Vader - Firebringer - The Beast METAL
22. Leviathan - Heir to the Noose of Ghoul - Tentacles of Whorror METAL
23. Candiria - Year One - The Coma Imprint 2002
24. System of a Down - Deer Dance - Toxicity 2001
25. Call Me Lightning - Pizza Party - The Trouble We're In GR-RD
26. Constantines - Arizona - The Constantines GR-OR
27. Billy Bragg - Accident Waiting to Happen - Don't Try This at Home 1991
28. Sinking Ships - Complicate Everything - Out of Key Harmony 2002
29. Jandek - Niagra Blues - The Living End 1989
30. Smiths - Handsome Devil - Hatful of Hollow 1984
31. Les Georges Leningrad - Black Eskimo - Sur les traces de Black Eskimo GR-RD
32. Au Pairs - Come Again - Playing With a Different Sex 1981

I tried to play more songs from countries other than the US and the UK this week. Japan, Sweden, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Switzerland, Poland, Canada, Montreal.

3 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Check out the blog site with my lil kim plastic surgery in it!

6:20 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Hey why don't you peep my plastic surgery hawaii blog site.

5:09 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my ear plastic surgery blog

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home